Microsoft SharePoint 2022 Beginners Guide will Shows you how to make the most of SharePoint 2022, which is a powerful business collaboration platform. There are many ways you can organize and share your content with SharePoint.
You'll learn how to set up sites and use document management tools like wikis and taxonomies as well as blogs and social features. Real-world examples make it easier for you to do things quickly and fast. Also in this practical guide, you'll find some basic information about how to build and manage SharePoint.
- Work with sites, apps, lists, libraries, and items. This is how you do it.
- Upload documents, manage files with document libraries, and use features like document versioning and content approval to keep files safe.
- Use discussion boards, blogs, wikis, events, surveys, calendars, and newsfeeds to work together.
- Use social tagging, set up a folksonomy, and uses business keywords.
- Create a taxonomy hierarchy with data that is owned by the company.
- In this way: Make publishing sites, your own site, and other websites.
- Web and app parts can be used to show data on pages.
- Apps, lists, forms, and navigation can all be changed to fit your needs, so you can use them how you want.
- SharePoint can be used with client applications, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and other applications from outside the company.
- Learn the basics of how to manage and build on SharePoint.
- Editorial: JOHN WHITE
- Año de edición: 2022
- ISBN: 9791221315561
- Formato: EPUB
- DRM Si