Microsoft Teams is an outstanding platform that enables you to overcome the technology limitations associated with being limited to only physical meetings. This user guide is ideal for academics, team leaders, directors, students, and company administrators, as well as anyone who wishes to connect digitally with friends or family, in search of an invisible teacher to assist them through the use of Microsoft Teams.
What about this! The Outbreak of the Covid-19 epidemic knocked on the globe, brought it to a halt, and has now awakened it to the limitations of physical meetings alone. No sector was spared, with schools, organizations, religious gatherings, and businesses all being evacuated. This incidence resulted in the stagnation and even demise of numerous organizations, as the ability to meet with team members to discuss, communicate, strategize, and interact as a team was absent. The converse would be true if organizations were already familiar with virtual meetings.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT TEAMS
- Microsoft Teams: How to use it for work
- How to use Microsoft Teams: Video and voice meetings
- Microsoft Teams: Integrations and automations
- How to disable Microsoft Teams auto-launch
- 11 best practices for Microsoft Teams video meetings
- Main Screen
- Search Bar
- Video and Voice Calling
- Apps and Other Applications
- Microsoft Teams a collaboration and communication platform
- Collaborating with External Users
- Manage external access in Microsoft Teams
I guarantee that this guide will elevate your use of Microsoft Teams to the next level.
Get your copy now!
- Editorial: JOHN WHITE
- Año de edición: 2022
- ISBN: 9791221315141
- Formato: EPUB
- DRM Si